Tuesday, 29 April 2014

Because of Him

Hi... I just have to tell you,  I love this video! :D



This month has been AMAZING! :D Why? Because the theme at church has all had to do with the life and resurrection of Jesus Christ. I have learned some small things, which feel like SO MUCH! And my life is more beautiful as a result of it! :D Isn't the Atonement of Jesus Christ wonderful? Isn't HE amazing! :D

By the way, I'm super excited about being reminded of this theme. I, and another family member or two, have had a challenge that resurfaced this week. I think we got a bit over emotional and perhaps overreacted (I think it's because we care about and love each other so much!). But it's OK. Live and learn, right? Thanks to personal application of the principles of the Atonement - things are going to be OK. :D

In one class we listed some of the ways that grace, through the Atonement provides us with personal strength in our lives. I know we didn't put a dent in the list of possibilities. It seems there is no pain, sorrow, or struggle the Atonement can not penetrate.

The Atonement of Jesus Christ is a blessing of peace... A blessing of healing... A blessing of hope and love, and of the ability to look past sorrows and see the blessings in life - TODAY! It is a blessing of redemption... change... restitution... overcoming... empowerment... forgiveness... and peace! It is SO MANY BEAUTIFUL GIFTS all wrapped up and given freely to each and every one of us; and all made possible by one amazing life... The life of our loving Savior, Jesus Christ.

Do you ever wonder how much good we (all of us, individually and especially accumulatively) can do in the course of a lifetime because of Him?  I know I do! :)

----------------------------------------------------------------

*I hope you don't mind if I just switch gears here, because my mind just took a turn. In fact - bear with me, because this writing might just turn a little corny. ;)

Sometimes I feel so alone and so isolated in this big world.
Sometimes I feel so small...

I LOVE Bees! :) They remind me that alone, we can do little, but together, our little bit adds up to a lot; and we reach out and bless so many! :)


EACH bee is just ONE among the millions... ;D
***No bee is more important than another...
***There aren't some accomplishing much while the others accomplish little.
***They all accomplish very little alone; creating only about a tsp. of honey each over the course of their entire lives!

With that in mind, is a bee's life then insignificant? If we killed one, would it matter?

YES! YES! YES!
Each life is needed!
Each bee makes the same SMALL but MEANINGFUL contribution.

Bees remind me to keep doing the good things that I do -
no matter how small they may seem.
  To keep smiling, and loving, and serving others
in my own tiny ways.
To Keep Striving to make a difference,
Even if it seems that almost no one in this great big world
 ...even knows I exist!

SomeONE knows.
I don't know who, but someone knows.

Do you ever feel that way?
Small and seemingly insignificant?

DON'T.
Someone knows you exist.
Someone needs you...

You may not even know who that someone is. It could be someone you don't even know. Someone you did a small and random act of kindness for.

SomeONE knows that you exist.
And SomeONE Cares - because you cared about that someONE. :)

The worth of EACH and every soul - is GREAT!

Whoever you are reading this, keep up the small good works that you do. Keep loving. Keep serving in your own small way. Just like these tiny little bees, YOU ARE GREAT! :D And someone NEEDS you, so keep up the good work in your own little way! :)

Lots of Love,
Corine :D

PS. I'm a little frustrated with myself, because I haven't been developing the skill of jotting down little joys with family and friends! I write so many thoughts, but not much about the little day to day joys! :0 ~ If you don't mind, maybe you can pray for me to have the inspiration I need to change this. :o ~ I would truly appreciate it! :D Thanks!

Corine :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

There is a ripple effect in all that we do; what you do touches me, what I do touches you...

THANK YOU for your comments; you brighten my day! :)