Wednesday, 16 April 2014

It is a Beautiful Rainy Day! :D

(Photo taken from borntobeabride.com)
Hi. :)

It is a cold, rainy, grey day...

Earlier today, the rain seemed to be
affecting my mood. :o

The pilot was out. I was cold.
My husband was out of the house
 - and I missed him.  :(

But now... :D 

The pilot is lit.
The house is warm.
My husband is home...
I have a husband who loves me. :D

Miles and I have kids who get along well and who make us smile. :D
We have a car with windows that roll up and keep the rain out. And with a working heater.
My family may have gotten a bit bored today with the rainy weather - but we are at peace. :)

This evening, as the rain comes down outside our bedroom window - my husband and I have enjoyed sitting side by side on computers next to each other - working on our business together. We have always enjoyed working together, even when we do different tasks and are simply in the same room or building together! :) Honestly, I LOVE that man! I love the way we both really enjoy working side by side... the way we both BEAM with happiness - just because we get to be together! :D ~ I AM a blessed woman!

IT IS A BEAUTIFUL DAY!  :D
 
Corine :D



 

No comments:

Post a Comment

There is a ripple effect in all that we do; what you do touches me, what I do touches you...

THANK YOU for your comments; you brighten my day! :)